Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Amtrak Station South of the Santa Fe Depot c. 1975


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

The station was built in 1899 as the Santa Fe's Valley Division Headquarters for the San Francisco and San Joaquin Valley Railroad and was designed by William Benson Storey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway (ATSF or Santa Fe). The building was shuttered closed in the early 1990s until passenger service to Fresno was reinstated on 5 March 1974 by Amtrak.