Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Local Chinese Men Working


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

When the Fresno Station was established on the Central Pacific Railroad in 1872, it attracted many from Millerton to avoid the regular floods along the San Joaquin River. In the early days, the community was limited to China Alley and G Street between Kern and Mariposa Streets. However, its few square blocks offered everything that a person could want; work, food, benevolent associations, entertainment, education, and religious houses.