Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Fink Smith Park c. 1920


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

The public park was gifted to the City of Fresno by Mrs. Julia A. Fink-Smith and opened in February 1915. Her sister Mrs. Augusta P. Fink-White donated an adjacent block to the city in 1919, with the understanding that the parks would be joined. Today the park is located near today’s Columbia Elementary School in southwest Fresno.