Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Exterior of Fresno Brewery


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

Built in 1907 on M and Heaton Streets in downtown Fresno, Ernst Eilert managed the Fresno Brewing Company office and warehouse until the Prohibition in 1919. Later renamed Eilert Products, the plant sold other beverages until it began to produce beer again in 1933. The brewery finally closed in 1942 after it was sold to Grace Bros. of Santa Rosa.