Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Intersection of L & Fresno Street, c. 1885


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

This photograph shows the intersection of L Street and Fresno Street with the Mill Ditch running parallel to Fresno Street. Built by Moses J. Church, in 1878, for Champion Flour Mills, on the corner of N and Fresno Street. The Southern Methodist Church can be seen on the corner, with the Courthouse Park fence at lower edge of picture.