Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Fresno Street after Mill Ditch is Filled, c. 1892


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

Fresno Street a few days after the Mill Ditch was filled, Built by Moses J. Church , in 1878, for Champion Flour Mills, on the corner of N and Fresno Street. Mill Ditch was filled-in in March 1892 after public outcry stressed its danger and unsightliness.