Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Champion Mills


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

Built in 1883 by Moses J. Church, Fresno's first flour mill operated with Fancher Creek water run through Mill Ditch and down Fresno Street. The original wooden structure was replaced in 1892 by a brick building and was sold to the Sperry Flour Company in 1893. It remained an operating mill till 1927.