Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Fresno Fire Department c. 1917


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

A Ceremony in Courthouse Park marking the Fresno Fire Department's transtition from horse power to machine power on August 25, 1917.  A Kissel Kar Chemical Engine waits to take its place at Chemical No. 3 Engine House as the fire horses are retired.