Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Mariposa Street c. 1894


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

In 1893, two wings were added to the Fresno County Court House and a huge copper dome was erected. A spectaculare nigt fire on July 25, 1895 gutted the building a central portion, and the intense heat melted the dome.  Within the year repairs were completed with a graceful dome atop the Court House.

Photographed by A.W. Peters