Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

View larger image

Fresno Courthouse at Millerton


[Contact us for a price]

In stock

Fresno County Court House at Millerton, completed in 1866, as it appeared during the town's heyday.  The Court House remained long after the town had virtually disappeared.  The structure was dismantled when Friant Dam was constructed in the early 1940s, and later reassembled on a site overlooking Millerton Lake.