Loading...
   
Cart is empty   Cart is empty

Government


Fresno Courthouse 1870s
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Mariposa Street in the late 1870s. The square bulk of Fresno County's Court House dominated the street then, as it would for years afterward.

Fresno Courthouse at Millerton
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Fresno County Court House at Millerton, completed in 1866, as it appeared during the town's heyday.  The Court House remained long after the town had... More

Volunteer Fire Department
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Fresno's volunteer fire dempartment in July 1877.  Top row: Charles Wainwright, John Elam, Lephonso Burks, Harry Rea, Charles DeLong, Louis Einstein,... More

Fresno County Courthouse
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
View from the Fresno County Court House looking west toward Mariposa Street, Circa 1890

Fresno Fire Department
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Fresno's Fire Department marches in the Fourth of July parade, 1890.

Fresno Couny Court House
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Fresno Couny Court House, late 1890s.

Fresno Fairgrounds
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Fresno Fairgrounds, clubhouse and grandstand, circa 1890.

Court House Park
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
Melting snow in Court House Park, January 1, 1910. Henry Hopkins in the young man sitting in foreground.  Photographer: Fred C. Ninnis.

Fink-Smith Playground
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
The Fink-Smith Playground.

Recreation Park
[Contact us for a price]
In stock
A wisteria-covered walkway provided shade for leisurely strolls in Recreation Park, circa 1905.  The park was located on the north side of Ventura... More